Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introducing....

Hello All,

So, I work in the warehouse for about half of my day. The other half is between the two offices taking care of computer problems. I could be fixing chop saws and lawn mowers in the morning, and by mid-afternoon i'll be diagnosing printer and network issues. It's fun and challenging and definitely keeps me on my toes. I've only been working a week, and already we have a special visitor. Introducing....


Colonel Lynch!!!!

A co-worker found this stray kitten wandering around the building so she grabbed it and brought it to the warehouse. The poor guy was shaking and you can tell he hasnt been eating well if at all. I had just finished a doughnut and he instantly tackled my milk. He drank and drank and drank. He started to warm up to myself and James (the Warehouse Manager) by purring heavily and being very playful.
He's a dirty kitten and probably has fleas. Gross. Needless to say I showered twice when I got home.

You're probably wondering why we named him Colonel Lynch. We at the warehouse, since there are four of us, are referred to as the 'A-Team'. And it's a lot easier to call a cat Colonel Lynch than it is to call him 85 GMC Custom Van hahaha.

This other picture is of him sleeping on James' chair. He really really liked sleeping here whenever James wasn't there.


1 comment:

  1. Such visitors make the work seem lighter and the day pass with more pleasantness.

    ReplyDelete